StoreFeeder

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. audit trail for listings

Would be nice to see an audit trail for a listing history.
    Just to see who & when it was created, same again for it being modified etc.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Listings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Printing CN22 labels during pickwave despatch

We would like to print CN22 labels automatically for any non-EU orders when printing our integrated invoices. After speaking to support it seems the only way to do this is to have a double-label invoice which includes a space for both an address label and a CN22 label. Unfortunately this isn't practical when using Royal Mail 6x4 labels which already take up a large amount of room on the invoice, and 95% of orders do not need a CN22 so this would be a lot of wasted space.

Given that StoreFeeder is promoted as a direct upgrade from Click &…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi,

As you mentioned at the moment we are limited to both labels being integrations or both labels printing off as thermal labels.

We’re going to investigate this to see if it’ll be possible to produce thermal cn22 labels with integrated labels.

Thank you,
    The StoreFeeder Team

3. drop down

To be able to type within a drop down selection to speed up time. Currently you have to scroll up and down to select a manufacturer, brand etc...

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi,

We’re going to have a look into this, the problem is those drop down lists let you create new manufactures and brands which is why when you type it doesn’t search by default so we’ll have to check to see if we can add this or not!

Thanks,
    The Storefeeder Team

4. The ability to highlight a 'Troublesome' customer

ie If we have a customer that repeatedly says they have not had their parcel or is abusive to us etc - We really need to know when they place an order. So being able to highlight those customers in some way so it showed up in the order list would be excellent.

14 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Customers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi,

This request has come up quite a few times, we’ve thought about this in the past but we’re not managed to come up with a good solution for this.
    I’m going to forward this one though as we think this is a great idea.

Thanks,
    The Storefeeder Team

5. Auto fix postcode spacing for Royal Mail integration.

It would be fantasic if storefeeder could automatically correct the postcode spacing that validation often flags up. I am sure storefeeder could delete extra spaces automatically or add a space as required to correct the UK postcode format.

Seens as Storefeeder is part of Royal Mail i believe it would be possible for storefeeder to have a database of valid uk postcodes in the software.

Storefeeder could validate the postcode against the database of correctly formatted postcodes, match the characters and then replace the postcode with the correctly formatted/spaced postcode.

I understand that it may not be able to correct…

37 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Couriers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Kieran,

This appears to be one of the most popular requests and we can see the benefit.
    We’re going need to investigate this further to make sure it’s possible before committing to the work though but leave this with me and we can put it to the developers.

Thank you,
    The Storefeeder Team

6. Supplier information to hold more data

Hold more data in the supplier section such as Credit Limits (and monitor via POs), Bank Payment Information etc

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Suppliers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base