StoreFeeder

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add Tracking to Order Overview

At this time of year we get a lot of customer emails asking various parcel tracking questions. In order to find this information we have to open each order up and then click the tracking link. To move on to the next order you then have to return to the order overview and then search for the next order.
    It would be great to be able to see this tracking from the order overview screen, so you could search the order number and click the tracking link from this page. Then, once finished you can just type another order number.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Ability to allow system administrators to modify the stock quantity on hand from the phone app

I am often in the warehouse checking stock quantities on my storefeeder phone app, and it would be really useful if it allowed me to update the stock quantities on my phone rather than having to go back to the PC to make the change.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Warehouse  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Stock check with app

Stock checking with the app using bin locations would make life so much easier, at the moment stock taking is long winded and not user friendly.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Products  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Quick Supplier Price Increases

I'd like it if there were a way to apply supplier price increases quickly from within the product page.

Every year (sometimes more often) we get price increases on our products and have to export, filter, and import all the new supplier costs. Then do the same for all our listing prices.

It would be great if there were a way to enter the percentage price increase and save it to update all supplier cost prices by the percentage increase given to us by the supplier.

Equally this would be ideal for both product prices and listing prices too. A…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Suppliers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi and thanks for your suggestion. We do offer a feature that allows you to edit and change supplier prices based on a formula that you change: Pricing profiles.
    Please raise a ticket with our support team, and somebody will be able to review your account and get back to you with information on this feature.

Many thanks,

StoreFeeder support

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base