StoreFeeder

How can we improve StoreFeeder?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Create PO by importing CSV

Currently the only way to create POs is to do so manually within Storefeeder, but when replenishing hundreds of lines this is really time consuming. The facility to create a PO by importing a spreadsheet of the order lines would be a massive timesaver.

2 votes
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

completed  ·  3 comments  ·  Purchase Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    • Being able to search for the exact shipping method name when creating new shipping rules

It would be very helpful if we could search for new shipping methods by the exact name used (the same one you can see on the customers order page, for example - DE_StandardversandAusDemAusland).

This is very hard to find in an extensive list, especially when the names are changed to make them look nicer. It would be helpful if we could search for the full original name, like "DE_StandardversandAusDemAusland" instead or the altered name. Thanks,

1 vote
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Shipping  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Kelly

If you hover over the shipping method in the drop down menu, it shows you the exact code used by the channel for the shipping token.

Hope this helps!!

• Ability to save a listing so can finish it off later

It would be very useful if we could have listings that we have not completed yet and then come back to it later and upload it

It could be that the listing can be marked as a draft on the listing page

17 votes
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Listings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Great News!!

This feature is now live on StoreFeeder.

If you start creating a listing, you can now save it without uploading it to channel, allowing you to make changes before you list.

There is certain base information that you need to input on the draft listing but once this is in you can save and alter without putting your listing live.

To access this function, create a listing as normal but then simply click “Save without Uploading” from the “Save” drop down box in the top right hand corner of the listing.

• Save and Queue - Big Commerce Listing(s)

Ability to 'Save and Queue' for Big Commerce Listings just like eBay and Amazon.

Ta, Sam
          ShoeStation.co.uk

2 votes
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Listings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
          • Multiple channel selection on picking page

When creating a pickwave, can you change the platform drop down menu to a checklist, at the moment we can only select one platform at a time.

3 votes
            Sign in
            Check!
            (thinking…)
            Reset
            or sign in with
            • facebook
            • google
              Password icon
              Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi

This change has been made to the Picking Page and will be live after the next release on 18th May 2016.

In all the drop down boxes for filters you will be able to select multiple options to allow a more flexible filtering option..

Thanks

The StoreFeeder Team

• User Permissions

In 3 years this has generally never worked for me.

Setting a new user to only access the checked orders for example still allows access to change products, listings, etc.. Whilst the support team have usually been able to take of this and assurances after every time that it would be fixed, having simply wanted to add a new user today and it still not working and being told that everything was set correctly and having lost a day, it seems quite a basic area within the software that doesn't work correctly.

Even when functioning correctly when support do want…

2 votes
              Sign in
              Check!
              (thinking…)
              Reset
              or sign in with
              • facebook
              • google
                Password icon
                Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Permissions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for your comments on User Permissions Russ.

This has sparked a review discussion inside StoreFeeder about user permissions and we are pleased to say that we have carried out some updates to make user permissions a lot tighter within the software.

Thanks again!

• Archive old products (end of line products) function.

It would make the products page more user friendly if we could hide discontinued products by archiving them.

We cannot or should not delete older products for various reasons, we may need them for reference, exchanges etc etc, but archiving them would be great.

Archived products would be set by ticking products on the left and clicking a button "archive product".

There should be the ability to unarchive products just in case.

There would be a button to show archived products but by default products that we have archived would be hidden.

Thanks

Kieran

30 votes
                Sign in
                Check!
                (thinking…)
                Reset
                or sign in with
                • facebook
                • google
                  Password icon
                  Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Products  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

This feature has been included by popular request from our userVoice service.

There are many reasons why you may wish to hide products from your StoreFeeder interface, from seasonal or promotional stock, or simply to tidy your Manage Products page to cut down the amount of time it takes to process orders.

Products marked as ‘archived’ cannot be added to new orders or purchase orders. They will still be displayed if they are present in any existing listings or purchase orders, and their sales histories will still be accessible.

You can access this feature as a bulk action from your ‘Manage Products’ or as a button on your ‘Product Overview’ pages.

Furthermore, you can filter your products to display archived or non-archived products, and designate products as archived during your CSV product imports.

You can reverse the archiving process at any time by selecting your archived products and clicking the…

• Deactivate shipping rules

Would be nice to be able to deactivate shipping rules to see if there is a difference how orders are assigned. At the moment I would have to delete a shipping rule to see the results and then would have to create it again if I wanted it back again.

3 votes
                  Sign in
                  Check!
                  (thinking…)
                  Reset
                  or sign in with
                  • facebook
                  • google
                    Password icon
                    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Shipping  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi

You will be pleased to hear that this function has been active in StoreFeeder for a few weeks now.

You can now select individual shipping rules and then use the “Disable Rules” button to deactivate rules.

Once you have done your testing, don’t forget to turn rules back on (if you need to) using the “Enable Rules” button

Thanks

The StoreFeeder Team

• DPD intergration

A DPD integration would be great so label Auto print etc.

Thanks, Sam

16 votes
                    Sign in
                    Check!
                    (thinking…)
                    Reset
                    or sign in with
                    • facebook
                    • google
                      Password icon
                      Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  7 comments  ·  Couriers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                    • Shipping Rule Checker

A feature to check shipping rules do not conflict when setting them up

18 votes
                      Sign in
                      Check!
                      (thinking…)
                      Reset
                      or sign in with
                      • facebook
                      • google
                        Password icon
                        Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Shipping  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                      • For All Tickets Issued To Sotrefeeder Allow Everyone Within Your Work Place To Read Them

For All Tickets Issued To Sotrefeeder Allow Everyone Within Your Work Place To Read Them.

3 votes
                        Sign in
                        Check!
                        (thinking…)
                        Reset
                        or sign in with
                        • facebook
                        • google
                          Password icon
                          Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Permissions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                        • Remove order from pickwave

On the edit order infomation page it would be handy to have "remove this from its pickwave" button

6 votes
                          Sign in
                          Check!
                          (thinking…)
                          Reset
                          or sign in with
                          • facebook
                          • google
                            Password icon
                            Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Great news!!

This feature is now live on StoreFeeder. Thanks for voting!

You will see the new ‘Remove Pickwave’ button in the top right of the screen on the edit order page and clicking this when the order is assigned to a pickwave will remove the order from that pick wave and return its status to ‘Complete – Ready to Pick’

If you need any training or assistance on how to use this function, please contact the Support Team

Thanks for using User Voice. Some of the great ideas that are currently in StoreFeeder come from these discussions with our customers so we do value your input highly.

• product notes on purchase order

I am trying to use the product notes on the edit purchase order screen - I have tried adding the notes and saving it, however this still does not show the information on the edited order item.

Thanks

Debra

1 vote
                            Sign in
                            Check!
                            (thinking…)
                            Reset
                            or sign in with
                            • facebook
                            • google
                              Password icon
                              Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Purchase Orders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                            • 23 votes
                              Sign in
                              Check!
                              (thinking…)
                              Reset
                              or sign in with
                              • facebook
                              • google
                                Password icon
                                Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

I’m pleased to announce, that this is now live. We’ve added a new column on the products page called ‘Days Since Last Ordered’. We’ve also added a new report which is located ‘reports > products > Product Last Ordered.’ This is where you can configure the Product Last Ordered Report Settings. We welcome any feedback.

• Track all Inventory Adjustments

Show full audit Trails for everything to a product/SKU such as an exchange, Refund, cancellation etc. Pretty much anything that changes the stock.

Thanks, Sam

3 votes
                                Sign in
                                Check!
                                (thinking…)
                                Reset
                                or sign in with
                                • facebook
                                • google
                                  Password icon
                                  Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Products  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

I am very pleased to let you know that this feature is now live on StoreFeeder!

If you go to an individual product and click on ‘Adjustments’ tab, you will now see a full audit trail for the product which not only includes manual adjustments, but orders, cancellations, goods in activity and returns.

You can also filter these adjustments using the ‘Category’ filter, so you can quickly filter types of inventory changes.

Thanks for this great suggestion which prompted a significant improvement to StoreFeeder.

• WooCommerce integration

Opens up easy integration with Wordpress-powered websites

2 votes
                                  Sign in
                                  Check!
                                  (thinking…)
                                  Reset
                                  or sign in with
                                  • facebook
                                  • google
                                    Password icon
                                    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Great news!!!

We can now integrate with WooCommerce. Thanks for the suggestion and the votes.

At present, the WooCommerce integration is done through our PHP code add on, which will take an experienced developer around an hour to integrate into your WooCommerce site.

This is a two way integration allowing order download and inventory and despatch notification updates back to WooCommerce.

For more information on the new WooCommerce integration, please contact the StoreFeeder Support Team who will be happy to hep.

Thanks again for you suggestion through User Voice. Our customers ideas and suggestions are shaping StoreFeeder!!

• Prevent cascade deletes of unlinked variations

The scenario is that I have two different product sets: two variation masters with their own child products which I want to combine. I need to remove the children from one set, and then add them to another. Clicking Unlink on each of the child products makes them disappear from the screen, however they aren't saved at that point. Clicking Delete Product on the variation master still causes a cascade delete of all the child products which should have been unlinked. I realise I should have hit save, however the intuitive activity here of housekeeping with the intention of deleting…

2 votes
                                    Sign in
                                    Check!
                                    (thinking…)
                                    Reset
                                    or sign in with
                                    • facebook
                                    • google
                                      Password icon
                                      Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Products  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                    • Picking Grid - Show Number of Orders in Filters

On the Picking Grid the Product SKU filter shows the number of orders for that Product. Could the other filters do the same?

3 votes
                                      Sign in
                                      Check!
                                      (thinking…)
                                      Reset
                                      or sign in with
                                      • facebook
                                      • google
                                        Password icon
                                        Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Products  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                      • 14 votes
                                        Sign in
                                        Check!
                                        (thinking…)
                                        Reset
                                        or sign in with
                                        • facebook
                                        • google
                                          Password icon
                                          Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  2 comments  ·  New Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                        • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base