StoreFeeder

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Prevent a user deleting a product

HI,
    We would like to see an option under user's to allow or deny a user from being able to delete products.

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Products  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi and thanks for your suggestions. We can certainly recognise the importance of restricting certain actions to certain users, so we will begin planning this as a feature for future development.
    I’m afraid I can’t give an estimate for when this will be completed, as we are currently working on a number of high priority features and improvements.

Many thanks,

StoreFeeder support

2. Amazon Netherlands Integration

As I am sure you are all aware, Amazon is opening up Amazon.nl in the very near future. Amazon is the worlds largest online selling platform and it is important to be able to get on all of them. Our Dutch friends will soon we getting their very own Amazon and I think it is a good idea to get it integrated into StoreFeeder

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  New Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi and thank you for your suggestion. We are planning to introduce an Amazon NL integration into StoreFeeder. I’m afraid i can’t give a date yet as to when this will be implemented, but we are treating it as a high priority.

Many thanks,

StoreFeeder support

3. Footwear Attributes Amazon

Can we have the new footwear attributes listed for footwear listings on amazon.co.uk also on Amazon.com. Currently can't add new footwear listings to Amazon.com without this.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Listings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi,

The new shoe attributes for amazon are there for amazon.co.uk – you can find them under “shoe size compliance” in the attributes section – for variants you do have to fill these in on each variant. 
    We are looking to see if we can find an easier way to layout the required shoe size data to make it easier to fill in.

In regards to amazon US this is something we are already working on!

Thanks,
    The Storefeeder Support Team

4. Kit Products Update

Can the kit products idea be updated, currently we can only create kit products using simple products, it would be nice to be able to offer for example, A footwear listing with multiple sizes and footwear cleaner as a kit product.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Listings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base