Skip to content

StoreFeeder

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

3 results found

1. Option to print an additional unpaid returns label when dispatching orders using scan & despatch

For a lot of order returns, our customers must arrange & pay for return postage. To make the process a little easier for them, and to make sure they use the correct address, we'd like to be able to print off a third label for all orders at the point of dispatch, which has our return address on it, and also the customer order number (so we can identify the customer who has made the return if there is no note in with their return.). They can then attach this label to their package when returning it.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Shipping  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

HI Sali,

we do have a feature of creation tracked returns labels in bulk.  If you would like to contact the support team, they will be able to give you guidance on how to get this activated for you.

If we don't hear back from you on here by next motth I'll close this request off.

Thanks,

SF

2. HS codes for kits.

I sell a lot of 'kits' on Shopify. In StoreFeeder, these kits have component products set against them for stock take purposes. However, when I ship a kit the CN22/23 lists every component rather than just the kit. I have HS codes from HMRC for these kits so don't need each product listed, which can be very lengthy and also cost my customer more.

Please consider the ability to use a kit HS code.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Shipping  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. User Permissions to Disable Text Input on Barcode Dispatch page for New Staff

We seem to have a recurring problem with new staff thinking they know better , and they "copy and paste" product skus or barcodes into the input box on the barcode dispatch page rather than scanning the products barcode. This can result in wrong products being dispatched.

If this was an option we can turn on per user, then we can ensure that only the experience staff / team leaders can do this. In the event that the new staff member has a product that doesn't have a barcode on it or that can't be scanned, then the team leader…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Shipping  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base