12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

4 comments  ·  New Integrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi,

Sorry for the delay updating you regarding the etsy integration but work has been started on this now.

At the moment we don’t have any release dates for this but the work for order import and shipping updates has been completed it just needs finalising and testing, so that part of the integration isn’t too far away.

Creating listings and inventory updates will be coming later but is currently still planned as part of the integration.

Thank you,
    The Storefeeder Team

2. Stock sync with EKMPowerShop

I understand that EKMPowerShop is a limited integration and channel listing/product mapping is not supported. I am fine with that as I realise it is a lot of work to implement and maintain.

However, I would consider stock syncing a bare minimum feature for any integration, as without it stock is constantly out of sync and overselling. Doing manual stock updates is possible, but would be required multiple times per day and this is what we are trying to avoid by using multi-channel software.

A simple, naive solution in this case would be to call the EKM API's SetProductStock method…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

started  ·  0 comments  ·  Listings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. iPad / mobile friendly site

It would be great to have an iPad / mobile friendly site for those of us who are not always in the office or who are using tablets in a warehouse situation. Currently some features work but most do not.

14 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Products  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi,

We do have the StoreFeeder app which is aimed at use in the warehouse environment and this is currently android only but we are working on an apple compatible version.
    Please keep an eye on the blog and also if you are interested in the app please contact the support team.

Thank you,
    The StoreFeeder Team

4. Delete button on listings

Can we move the delete button on listings so that it is not next to the save button. Also could a warning show before you delete a product.

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Listings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi,

The team have agreed to switch the button with the view listings button.

We contemplated a few different positions but nothing really fit with the look and feel of storefeeder, the places we tried looked incredibly out of place and jarring.

The button will still ask you to confirm before actually doing a delete so there is that in place to prevent accidental deletions.

Thank you,
    Aimee

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base