Skip to content

StoreFeeder

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

3 results found

1. ParcelHub - Intergration

Would be great to integrate with Parcelhub to give unprecedented access to a number of main and key carriers - DHL / Hermes / Yodel / DPD / DX etc

Also with the way alot of these carriers are operating, they no longer want to deal directly with accounts sub 1000 parcels a night!

This is where Parcelhub get a preferential rate which you would never get directly!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Couriers  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Add DHL Paperless Trade (PLT)

We use DHL for overseas orders as they are one of the quickest services available to destinations such as the USA, but we do not have the time to complete customs forms or print additional invoices for shipments. DHL Paperless Trade means you don't have to do any of this, as all data is supplied electronically.

I believe that StoreFeeder supports electronic customs for other couriers but not DHL. When DHL is one of the world's largest couriers, we feel that this needs to be added for them too! International Trade is too big to ignore these days and needs…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Couriers  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Auto fix postcode spacing for Royal Mail integration.

It would be fantasic if storefeeder could automatically correct the postcode spacing that validation often flags up. I am sure storefeeder could delete extra spaces automatically or add a space as required to correct the UK postcode format.

Seens as Storefeeder is part of Royal Mail i believe it would be possible for storefeeder to have a database of valid uk postcodes in the software.

Storefeeder could validate the postcode against the database of correctly formatted postcodes, match the characters and then replace the postcode with the correctly formatted/spaced postcode.

I understand that it may not be able to correct…

71 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Couriers  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We are pleased to annouce this went live in the last release.

Please note that ths only formats the date sent in transit.  The data stored in SF is unchanged, to limit the possibility of anything going wrong.

We are looking at rolling this out to other couriers in teh coming months.

We thank you for your patience.

Thanks,

SF

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base