How can we improve StoreFeeder?

Ability to drag & drop the sort order of product variants / child products

Think this or something similar had been posted before.

Would be great to easiy re-arrange the order of which the child products are shown within a parent product. When adding new child products in to the parent product it would be nice to have them in order of size or colour.

21 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Chris Graham shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  AdminSupport (Admin, StoreFeeder) responded  · 

Hi,

With V3 coming up we won’t be making huge changes to the current user interface as the work has to be done twice if we do.
    We can see this is a very popular request though and we can see the benefit so we will bringing this up in the discussions for V3 to see if we can get this built in straight from the get go.

When we know what’s happening with the product page in V3 though we will update this.

Thank you,
    The Storefeeder Team

7 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Gareth commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I've raised this via ticket quite a few times, plus started one of these threads about the same thing and the devs shot the idea down.

Its annoying having child products completely out of order in the product section when your adding to variant listings over time.

• Steve commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would really make life easier when adding in new colour variations.
        Would love to see this implemented.
        Steve
        Yoga Studiio

That's ok for amazon but it doesn't work for ebay or shopify listings from the same product. A manual slider to re-order the variants would solve this on the product.

Thanks anyway though Sam.

• Samuel Quinn / ShoeStationDirect.co.uk commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi, we too had this problem however the Store Feeder support are spot on and if you go to Settings> Integrations >Edit Amazon Channel and on the left go to Variants you just need to re-order the variants in size order, colour etc.

This will then work spot on ;)

Thanks, Sam

I would like to be able to re-order the variants i have in the product section. By that i mean we have had a few listing on ebay and amazon for 2 sizes of a certain product for some time. Due to popular demand we added another size, however that size now appears down the bottom of the variant list, if we could re order the list i could add the new size to its matching flavor, instead of having a whole list of 100ml, 250ml, then a whole list of 50ml's.

Ive got many other listings id like to re-order due to the same issue.

Feedback and Knowledge Base