Skip to content

StoreFeeder

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

2 results found

1. Add note to pickwave when order is removed from a pickwave

Currently if an order is removed from a pickwave a message pops up on the scanner at the end of the pickers wave to say that an item has been removed, however it doesn't go anywhere else.

It would be useful if this note was also added to the pickwave notes on the pickwave screen

The reason for this is that the picker may have finished the pickwave before the item is removed, therefore they never see the note. If it's added to the notes on the pickwave as well then at least the packer knows why they have something…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Warehouse  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Tick button on bulk transfers for removing old location

I would just like to see if we could have the option on the transfer import screen to remove location when completing a bulk transfer on the Transfer import page. having this as a selectable option would be a much easier and streamlined for when doing larger stock transfers and re-arranging of the warehouse? there is already the option to remove locations from skus individually and a little work around albeit not ideal on the product import/export but i believe it would be better suited to being a yes/no option on the "Transfer Import" screen.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Warehouse  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base